The following roles are open for a top-tier international secondary school in Ibadan, Nigeria.
Posting Date: November 20th, 2023
- Vice – Academics
- Vice – Admin
- ICT Teacher
General requirements for administrative roles.
- A Master’s degree in education or a PhD is preferable.
- Bachelor’s degree in education with at least 5 years of working experience as a secondary school administrator or principal.
- Communication skills to develop a productive educational experience for both teachers and students.
- Problem-solving skills to enhance teacher performance and improve student grades.
- Valid teaching license
- English language
- A Nigerian language (Yoruba)
- Basic Science
- Social Studies
- Fine Arts/Creative Art
- Agriculture Science
- Civic Education
- Christian Religion Studies
- Physical & Health Education
- Business Studies
- Home Economics
- Basic Technology/Innovation
General requirements for teaching roles.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education, in a relevant subject or related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Teaching certification and a valid license.
- Proven experience as a Teacher or relevant role.
- Strong and practical knowledge of subject concepts, deliveries, and applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to accommodate diverse learning styles.
- Familiarity with current educational technology tools and platforms.
- Commitment to professional development and staying current with industry trends.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
Step 1 – Check that the role you’re applying for is in the drop-down above and that you meet the requirements.
Step 2 – Email your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.
Step 3 – Fill this form
Deadline: December 20th, 2023.